Me In 50 Years
- *Bringing my Grandchild to bed*
- Grandchild: Grandma, tell me a bedtime story!
- Me: *Getting 1st volume of Snk out of my bag* Okay, My dear. Listen carefully. *clearing throat* "On that day, mankind recieved a grim reminder. We lived in fear, of the Titans and were..."
- *My son is coming in*
- Son: No mom, stop it! We talked about that!
- Me: Levi, please!
- Son: No!
- Me: Then let me just sing a bedtime song, for her.
- Son: .... Okay.
- Me: SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SING DIE JÄGER
reblog if you’ve bought a gaming console only because you wanted to play a particluar game that is only playable on that console